2023 Happy Easter Greetings, Images, Easter Sunday Quotes, Wishes and Messages
2023 Happy Easter Greetings, Images, Easter Sunday Quotes, Wishes, and Messages to share with Friends and Family on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter, Messenger.
Easter Whatsapp Greetings with Quotes Images: Easter is a festival and holiday celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ in the dead, explained in the New Testament as having occurred around the next time of his funeral after his crucifixion by Romans at Calvary. Easter is celebrated every year in the month of April. We are sharing Inspirational Easter Messages and Easter Greetings Sayings in this article.
- Read Also: 30+ Good Morning Happy Sunday Images, Quotes, GIF, Blessings Weekend – Have a Blessed Sunday to all!
Table of Contents
2023 Happy Easter Greetings, Images, Easter Sunday Quotes, Wishes, and Messages to Download
- Must Check: Easter Bible Verses, Quotes From The Bible – Religious Christian Easter Quotes & Sayings
It’s time to celebrate Easter Sunday 2023 and this year it falls on Sunday, April 17, 2023. Next year, Easter 2023 is observed on April 09, 2023. Most of us know Easter is recognized as the third day from the time of Good Friday. On this Easter-Day change your Whatsapp Rank and Facebook status with these wonderful Easter Day Whatsapp Facebook Reputation Estimates. Furthermore, modify your Whatsapp DP & Facebook Address photos with beautiful Prices. We have the latest collection of Religious Easter Greetings Quotes images etc.
- Check Also: Happy Easter Images Pictures 2023
Happy Easter Greetings with Images, Wishes, and Short Quotes
1) Eating Hot Cross buns will bring you luck and sharing a bun with someone will ensure friendship for the next year. Seafarers even believed eating them would prevent shipwrecks
2) You shouldn’t do any woodwork over Easter – and certainly not with nails
3) Babies born on Good Friday or Easter have special powers.
4) Changing the bed linen on Good Friday will give you bad dreams
5) Hanging old Hot Cross Buns in your house will stop it burning down
6) Those who die on Good Friday or Easter Sunday go straight to Heaven
Easter Greetings Messages
- You May Also Like: Happy Easter Quotes, Images, Bunny Pictures for Easter Sunday 2023
1) It is at Easter that Jesus is most human, and like all humans, he fails and is failed. His is not an all-powerful God, it is an all-vulnerable God (Michael Leunig)
2) There would be no Christmas if there was no Easter (Gordon B. Hinckley)
3) God loves each of us as if there were only one of us (Saint Augustine)
4) A man who was completely innocent, offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world. It was a perfect act (Mahatma Gandhi)
5) God proved His love on the Cross. When Christ hung, and bled, and died, it was God saying to the world, ‘I love you.’ (Billy Graham)
6) Easter is meant to be a symbol of hope, renewal, and new life (Janine di Giovanni)
7) Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people and hallelujah is our song (Pope John Paul II)
8) A rebirth out of spiritual adversity causes us to become new creatures (James E. Faust)
9) Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime (Martin Luther)
10) You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming (Pablo Neruda)
11) Dawn and resurrection are synonymous. The reappearance of the light is the same as the survival of the soul (Victor Hugo)
12) Easter is very important to me, it’s a second chance (Reba McEntire)
Happy Easter Day 2023 Greeting Messages with Poems Prayer Sayings Blessings
1) Hallelujah! Christ Arose! (Margaret Cagle)
Furry bunnies and Easter eggs
Are for children to have fun,
But will they hear the story
Of God’s holy resurrected Son?
Baskets and chocolate bunnies
May also enter the Easter scenes,
But let’s make sure the children
Know what Easter really means.
Christ Jesus died for our sins,
But that’s not the end of the story.
He arose from the dead and the grave
Before He soon went back to Glory.
The Easter season is a good time
To let Jesus’ light shine through.
Tell others that He died for us,
And that He was resurrected too.
Yes, the Savior died for everyone.
This is what I have already said,
But praise God! And hallelujah!
He also rose up from the dead!
May God bless us all at Easter.
It is a happy time of the year,
When we celebrate the Resurrection
Of our precious Savior so dear.
2) The Cross (Warrior 4Christ)
Way-station for the weary
Where I lay me down to sleep,
Content to be His little lamb
Pastured among His sheep.
Soul-safety for the warrior,
Where I lay my armor down;
Exchanging Death for Heaven’s Life
—My saber for a crown.
Confidence for the sinner
Where His blood covers me:
Happy, humble, willing servant
In awe upon my knees.
3) Way of The Cross (Joseph James Breunig)
This important to remember,
the holy Standard that was set for us!
Its purchase was selflessly made
by our beloved Christ Jesus.
Upon Calvary, this single sacrifice
of Jehovah’s perfect, atoning Lamb
completely demonstrates the truest form of Love
from our God, the Great I Am.
Lord, we may not entirely comprehend,
how Your ways are superior to our own,
but we need to realize that we’re called
to reach towards Your Kingdom throne.
From the cruel spilling of Your Son’s royal blood,
the ransom for Humanity was fully paid;
and the foundation of Heaven’s eternity
has been utterly sealed and forever laid.
4) Even To This Mountain (Warrior 4Christ)
I have led My children onward
Through the Wilderness of Sin,
Through ways lone and twisted,
With enemies hemmed in.
I clave the rock and gave them a drink.
I lit their way with cloud and fire.
I fed them with angel’s food,
And My Right Arm did not tire.
Onward, upward–teaching them
In all things to obey;
And those, who overcome, will know
I have led them all the way.
Tempting Me, forsaking Me,
I gave them their desire
But, I also brought them discipline
By rod, and death, and fire.
Those who repented, I forgave.
I opened Grace’s Fountain.
Like a flock, I–The Good Shepherd
Led them even to this Mountain.”
Mount Zion! Great and Glorious!
Her beauty streams with Light.
Heaven’s border–God’s own Sanctuary
Where all within is Right.
Oh, Shepherd, forgive my wanderings!
Feed me ever with This Fountain…
That I may rejoice in truth to know
You have led me even to This Mountain!