Mothers Day Poems 2023 – Short, Funny, Christian Poem Prayer from Child, Son & Daughter
Mothers Day Poems 2023 – Get Short, Funny, Christian & First Mother’s Day Poems from Child, Son, Daughter & Husband. Free Beautiful Poems Prayer for Kids, Preschoolers to celebrate Happy Mothers Day.
It’s May 8th & Happy mothers day 2023 to all of you. This special occasion gives the opportunity to show mom that how thankful we are for everything she has done for us whether it cares love affection cooking for us and many many motherly things.
- Also Check: Mothers Day Quotes
The heart that she gave you when yours fell apart.
You are her soft miracle.
So she gave you her eyes to see the best in the worst.
You carry your mother in your eyes.
Make her proud of all she watches you do.
— Nikita Gill, “Mother” from *Your Soul Is A River
She can be your birth mom, mother-in-law, grandmother, or any other woman who gave you immense love and supported you whenever you needed, time to make them happy and special. Your mom will love a simple message from the heart by seeing how much you love her for all her efforts and the affection she has made for you. By Sharing poems for Mothers Day 2023, we can perfectly express our love and gratitude to our mother.
I know, however hard I will try,
I won’t be able to find words,
To express my love for you,
Your love is incomparable, unparalleled
Your Love is so pure a feeling,
I cannot find express it in words,
I love you, Mom,
And, I love God,
Because he made you for me!!
Table of Contents
Mothers Day Poems, Greetings from Child, Daughter, Son, Husband for Facebook, WhatsApp
Happy Mothers Day 2023 Poems: With this Mother’s Morning, let’s enjoy and wish your mother a Happy Mothers day with the help of our awesome collection of Mothers day Poems, Prayer along with Quotes, You can check the most popular and widely used short mothers day poems and mothers day poems from daughter-son-child for Facebook and WhatsApp. Also, check mother’s day poems from your husband and mothers day poems that make you cry in the below post.
- Read More about Mother’s Day 2023
Hey Mom, I wish you I could hold your hands,
For all my life,
I could hold your hand hands throughout my journey,
Hey Mom, I want to say today,
You are the best thing that happened to me,
I am genuinely in love with every part of you,
Love you, Mom!!
The water of her womb, your first home
The body she pulled apart to welcome you to the world.
The spirit in you she helped grow with all she knew.
Happy Mother’s Day 2023 to all Moms!
Mothers Day Poems from Son: There is a very beautiful special relationship that exists on this earth which is son and mother. A son is always the apple of her eye for his/her mother. whether it is anything he wants to do or anything he asks for mother is always gonna complete his will and wishes. So, this time let us make her feel special on mother’s day 2023 by dedicating these poems.
- Find more Happy Mothers Day Images here!
You are the sunlight in my day.
You are the moon I see far away.
You are the tree I lean upon.
You are the one that makes troubles be gone.
You are the one who taught me about life,
How not to fight and what is right.
You are the words inside my song.
You are my love, my life, my mom.
You are the one who cares for me.
You are the eyes that help me see.
You are the one who knows me best,
When it’s time to have fun and time to rest.
You are the one who has helped me to dream.
You hear my heart and you hear my screams.
Afraid of life but looking for love.
I’m blessed, for God sent you from above.
You are my friend, my heart, and my soul.
You are the greatest friend I know.
You are the words inside my song.
You are my love, my life, my mom.
You have told me
all the things
I need to hear
before I knew
I needed to hear them
To be unafraid
Of all the things
I use to fear
Before I knew
I shouldn’t fear them
— Lang Leav
Want pleased mother’s day to those that choose to come into the bare, motherless places—the “other-mothers” who can be found in our life within the type of educators, grandmothers, aunts, siblings, neighbors, friends—bless them with your mother’s evening benefit prayers and appreciate them because of their mothering hearts.
Mommy, I love you
For all that you do.
I’ll kiss you and hug you
‘Cause you love me, too.
You feed me and need me
To teach you to play,
So smile ‘cause I love you
On this Mother’s Day.
— Nicholas Gordon
Hundreds of stars in the pretty sky,
Hundreds of shells on the shore together,
Hundreds of birds that go singing by,
Hundreds of lambs in the sunny weather,
Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,
Hundreds of bees in the purple clover,
Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn,
But only one mother the wide world over.
— George Cooper
Beautiful Mothers Day 2023 Poems from Daughter – Printable Poems & Prayer
Beautiful Mothers Day Poems from Daughter: We are providing you with the best collection we have of happy mothers day 2023 poems. These beautifully written poems you can dedicate to your mother in a card or any other note on a gift to make her feel special and happy.
- Also Check: Happy Mothers Day in Heaven
Your love was like moonlight
turning harsh things to beauty,
so that little wry souls
reflecting each other obliquely
as in cracked mirrors…
beheld in your luminous spirit
their own reflection,
transfigured as in a shining stream,
and loved you for what they are not.
You are less an image in my mind
than a luster
I see you in gleams
pales as star-light on a gray wall…
evanescent as the reflection of a white swan
shimmering in broken water.
— Lola Ridge
THE BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL ANGEL
That bright and beautiful angel,
Entered into my world so quietly,
And, brought about a storm of happiness,
I adore you, I love you, and I want your lap ever and forever,
Hey, my bright and beautiful angel,
Keep your magic wand always on my head.
Happy Mother’s Day!
Christian Poems – Religious Poems for Church
Religious Christian Mothers day poems for Church: These are some beautifully written words that will make your Mother’s Day brighter. Come on…Don’t be shy to express your love to your mother on this mother’s day 2023 by spreading out these beautiful poems & church mother’s daily prayer. Here is some Christian mothers day special message to send to your mothers by sending her these religious poems and showing her love and care.
A Mom is an angel
sent from above,
handpicked by God
to give us His love.
She shines so brightly,
love from the Holy light.
She makes the wrongs right,
even at night!
My mom is my angel.
Oh, yes she is!
She is loved by me,
she is loved by Him.
I Call Her Mom…
AWESOMENESS OF MY MOTHER
You are so light and yet so bright,
Mother, I haven’t seen heaven,
But, I can feel the heaven inside your heart,
Keep me in that heaven, inside your heart,
I feel so blessed to get space over in your heart.
MY MOTHER’S FORGIVENESS
Hey Mom, It’s amazing,
It’s amazing how easily you forgive and forget,
I love you for that adorable part of you,
I may not say it often,
But, you are the strongest person I have ever seen.
First Mothers Day Poems – Short Poems that make you cry from Child
I struggle so deeply
how someone can
pour their entire soul
blood and energy
anything in return
— Rupi Kaur, “I Will Have to Wait Until I’m a Mother” from Milk and Honey
MY MOTHER’S LOVE
I can get that instant feeling of love,
Whenever I look into the eyes of my mother,
She is such a gigantic reservoir of love,
She is such an incredible feeling of purity,
Her hugs are magic,
Her touch is magnetic,
A mother is probably the most wonderful gift ever..
Happy Mother’s Day to all MOMs in the World!
MY MOTHER: THE SUNSHINE
You are so divine,
You make everything so fine,
The wonderful you are so wonderful,
You are similar to my MOMs shine.
Moms have a special place
in our hearts forever.
They guide us through the wildest journey
and manage to keep themselves together.
With the strength of a thousand men
and through the power of God,
a woman made a choice to keep me.
I love her, I call her MOM!
Most beautiful and
Her strength is
Eternal, given by Him.
Rejoice! Hallelujah and thank you, Jesus!
If it wasn’t for God, we wouldn’t exist.
He made us all, and there’s one thing he wouldn’t miss.
The qualities of a mother, and all it takes
to raise His children in his created place.
He knew just what he was doing. Oh, yes he did.
For when he made woman care for kids
He gave her strength, He gave her patience,
He gave her unconditional love, oh what a special creation!
Thank you, God, for making mothers so amazing
I’m especially thankful for mine and all she’s done raising me!
A woman made the choice to love me
and then became my mother.
Even though she didn’t birth me,
I couldn’t pray for another!
She took me under her angelic wing
and raised me as her own.
If it weren’t for her, who knows where I’d be?
A “what if” that will remain unknown.
I owe it all to this amazing woman
who, by the grace of God
Took me in and taught me well.
Happy Mothers Day 2023 Poems and Greetings for Facebook and WhatsApp
Mothers are the person who has always thought of their family and child first. Diminished thousand of her significance of her family, compromises her comfort, her number will pregnancy to her child and bearing unbearable pain. To promote your mother applying these hopes of the dedicated for mother’s day which may be an excellent idea to specific the heavy feeling and also we have provided hopes for anyone whose mother is suffering from any type of illness or pain.
- You are the best friend and best mother ever. Mommy, you are a serious gift to me. Wish you a very Happy Mother’s Day.
- Mama, you are the greatest gift from God to us. You are a role model for me. I Love You. Happy Mother’s Day.
- I hope your day is perfect I ask God to watch over you Keep you well and safe from harm In everything you do.
- I’m so lucky to have you as my mother… I’m sure no one else would have put up with me this long. Happy Mothers Day!
- Wishing you a fabulous Mother’s day! You’re the best mom I could have asked for.
- You gave us your warmth and now we wish you many happy days and let our love, smiles, and attention warm you forever!
Mothers Day 2023 Poems Blessing Prayers & Blessing Quotes
Here we’ve offered some mother’s day prayers that can be used in the church may be believed to the god. Several of the best mother’s day prayer communications for all your mothers—mothers by blood, parents by heart—are an advantage prayer of the dedicated to you on this Mother’s Time. To find the best Happy Mothers Day 2023 Poems with Quotes, Greetings, and Sayings for Facebook and WhatsApp.
- Only God Himself fully appreciates the influence of a mother in the molding of character in her children.
- What a mother sings to the cradle goes all the way down to the coffin.
- I don’t believe there are devils enough in hell to pull a boy out of the arms of a godly mother.
- The impression that a praying mother leaves upon her children is life-long. Perhaps when you are dead and gone your prayer will be answered.
- My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her. ~ George Washington
- Motherhood is priced of God, at a price no man may dare, to lessen or misunderstand.
- Mothers have a special way Of saying, ‘I love you’, A love that God has given them, A love that will hold true For Mothers sacrifice so much, Providing for the home, Creating there an atmosphere That reflects God’s love alone.
- I just want to thank the Lord for a Mother such as you. You were there throughout the years, Whatever I went through And I just want to say that I love you so very much And am praying that the Lord Will shower you in love.
- May God bless all the Mothers That give of themselves And tend to their household needs Before the needs of ‘self’ For they are there with comfort For each child’s broken heart, Bringing them to God in prayer, With His love to impart.
- May God’s blessings are on you, Today and every day, For you have more than been a blessing And shown others the way I just want you to know today How much you’ve really meant And that I love you very much, happy Mother’s day.
- May God’s many blessings Be yours forevermore And may you know you’re valued And loved by the Lord Especially on this day That we have set aside To show our appreciation To the Mothers in our lives.
- We pray that God would touch you and fill your life afresh With His grace and mercy so you’ll know that you are blessed for you deserve some time out to relax in God’s love and reflect on Him with thankfulness For His blessings from above.
- We pray that on this mother’s day You’ll have some time for ‘You’ To be able to do those special things You’ve always wanted to We pray you’ll feel the closeness Of the Lord God above And know how much you’re thought of And how much that you’re loved.
- We just want to thank the Lord for a Mother such as you were there throughout the years, whatever we went through and we just want to say that we love you so very much and we’re praying that the Lord Will shower you in love.
- Mum, we just want to say how much you mean to us and how we do appreciate Everything you’ve done for us we pray that God will bless you in an even greater way and that His presence will be with you, especially more today.
Mom, just wanted to to say, Thank you for being you!! I thank the Lord for choosing you to be my Mom! Love you always, Mom